E.SYTANK is designed as a break tank between mains and E.SYBOX. It has a net capacity of 480 litres and is suitable for drinking water. It has a valve for filling from the mains with a float and an overflow system. The tank is complete with an
E.SYDOCK, a suction pipe with footvalve, and a delivery pipe.
Used where direct connection to incoming water mains is not legal or input flow is lower than pump output.
Maximum liquid temperature: 40°C
Maximum environment temperature: 50°C
Maximum capacity: 480 litres
Dimensions of mains water inlet pipe: ¾”
Dimensions of delivery pipe: 1”
Dimensions of overflow pipe connection: 2”
Dimensions of front discharge (not drilled): 1-1/4”
Dimensions of discharge lower discharge (not drilled): DN20
APPLICATION / EXAMPLES OF INSTALLATION
E.SYTANK is a drinking water storage tank, designed with integration of the E.SYBOX booster pump system. Complete tank and pump system to boost mains water supply in domestic/ residential and light commercial applications. E.SYTANK capabilities include:
• Catering for the water requirement, if the public distribution main is insufficient.
• Compliance with civil water regulations where pumping systems cannot draw directly from the distribution mains. Avoiding the reflux and possible contamination of water back into the distribution mains.
• Use as intermediate tanks in tall buildings dividing a pressure boosting system into several areas. The E.SYTANK and E.SYBOX solution creates a complete pressure boosting system with high-efficiency, allowing:
• Notable reduction of required space
• Dimensions suitable for passing through cellar door ways
• Tank supplied complete with all the accessories for rapid installation
• Full integration and simple installation of E.SYBOX
• Recyclable Materials
• Tank suitable for potable water
Download Product Information & Data Sheetsv1.0
Download Spare Parts Information & Exploded Diagramsv1.0
Download Operation & Installation Manualsv1.0
(02) 4200 8469
2/94 Auburn Street Wollongong NSW 2500 Australia
Shipping & Returns
Terms & conditions
Track your order
Work with us